Upon completion of this course, you will be able to: COPD
- Define and discuss what is meant by the term "COPD"
- Identify the symptoms, describe their frequency and prevalence in the U.S.
- Decribe the current guidelines for physician care and COPD management
- Identify the study's major conclusion, including the need for better education
- Name three diseases associated with breathing emergencies
- Name three breathing devices and the expected oxygen delivery each provides
- Describe the emergency management of choking and airway obstruction
- Describe the emergency treatment of the drowning and near the drowning patient
- Describe the emergency treatment of patients with carbon monoxide poisoning