Upon completion of this course, you will be able to: Spirometry
- Identify and discuss spirogram acceptability criteria
- Demonstrate how to interpret spirograms
- Explain how to clasify obstructive ventilatory defects by severity
- How to recognize flow-volume loops that suggest upper airway obstruction
- Identify and discuss the uses and the relative and absolute contraindications of hyperbaric oxygen(HBO) therapy
- Identify and explain the concepts and physiology underlying HBO therapy, as well as potential side effects
- List and discuss the key elements of planning and implementing care for pre-and postreatment patients
- Identify and define key terms associated with ECG
- Differentiate between "rate" and "rhythm"
- List and discuss the criteria for "hypertrophy"
- Explain how to identify and "infarct" on and ECG tracing